1. Where does Zero2 retrieve walking data from?
iOS devices access step count records from the built-in sensors in the Health app. Android devices, on the other hand, can access step count records from the Google Fit pedometer or accelerometer sensors in the Health Connect app and do not accept the use of any other third-party step counting methods.
2. How to link up Google Fit with Health Connect?
- Download Health Connect from the Play Store on your Android phone.
- Open Google Fit .
- Tap Profile > Settings > Under [Health Connect] settings, turn on [Sync Fit with Health Connect] > click [Set up] button in the next page.
- Under [Allow “Fit” to read] setting, scroll down to [Distance] section, click [Turn on] > further scroll down to [Allow “Fit” to Write] setting, find [Distance] section, click [Turn on] > [Allow] > and finally click [Done].
3. How to share your health data with Health Connect on your Android phone?
With Health Connect, managing your health, fitness, and wellness data in one place has never been easier. Simply connect and sync your health and fitness related apps (including Zero2) to get started. Health Connect securely stores your health and fitness data on your phone, giving you complete control over which apps can access it and when.
Please note that Zero2 complies with the Health Connect Policy Requirements and adheres to Permissions and APIs that Access Sensitive Information policy. This includes complying with Limited Use Requirements, which determine how and for what purpose Zero2 can access and use your data via Health Connect.
4. How Zero2 get access of Health Connect step data ?
Open Zero2, please go to [Missions] > find [Walking Challenge] and click [Go] > [Set up Health Connect]
Select the type of data you would like to sync with Health Connect and click [allow all] > [allow], to successfully enable the track my step activity function.
Open Zero2, click on [My Account] > top right corner [Settings] > [Track My Step Activity], then choose the type of data you would like to sync with Health Connect and click [allow all] > [allow], to successfully enable the track my step activity function.
*If you have not yet installed the Health Connect App, tap to get Health Connect and follow the instructions on the screen.”
5. How to disconnect Zero2 with Health Connect?
Open Zero2, click [My Account] > [Settings] > Turn off [Track My Step Activity]